Recommended gaming laptops:
Here are included recommended 14.0″, 15.6″ and 17.3″ gaming laptops.
|Model||Screen size||Performance||FullHD screen||Additional points of interest||Price & discounts||Why|
|XoticPC QAL51-HD||15.6″||GT 650M DDR3 + I5-2450M||YES||only 4GB DDR3||775$ cash||Fastest 15.6″ and got an fhd screen|
|HP dv6z-7200||15.6″||7670M + A6-4400M||YES||6GB DDR3||640-700$||the excellent matte 1080p screen with gaming capabilities for lowest price|
|HP dv6t-7000 SE||15.6″||GT 650M GDDR5 + I5-3210M||YES||6GB||750$-850$||The BEST gaming performance along with the very good matte 1080p screen for such a low price!|
|Asus N56DP||15.6″||Radeon 7730M + A10-4600M||YES||8GB DDR3||750-800$||very good 1080p screen
good gaming performance (although not the highest)
quite + good thermals
backlit keyboard + 1TB HDD + external subwoofer + Windows 8 included
|Lenovo Y500||15.6″||GT 650M + I7-3630QM||YES||8GB DDR3, red backlit keyboard||800-850$||Very high gaming performance for the money, Windows OS, good sound, nice 1080p screen, option for an ultrabay|
|Dell Inspiron 15R SE||15.6″||Radeon 7730M + I7-3632QM||YES||8GB DDR3||700$||1080p screen + good gaming performance + good price|
|Sony Vaio S||15.5″||GT 640M LE + I5-3210M||YES||6GB DDR3||~ 900$||very good 1080p IPS screen
lightweight – 2kg
very highbuild quality
|Acer V3-571G||15.6″||GT 730M (GT 640M-645M), I5-3230M||NO||4GB DDR3||600$|
|Lenovo IdeaPad Y400
||14.0″||GT 750M GDDR5 + I7-3630QM||NO||8GB DDR3||750$-800$||Highest performance / price ratio. Also 14.0″ which is more compact (although not lightweight)|
- Lenovo Y500 - although sometimes a bit higher than 800$, the value of this Y500 is very high with the GT 650M GDDR5 and I7 along with a good 1080p screen (glossy), red backlit keyboard, good sound and an option for an ultrabay with another GT 650M.
- The Y400 14.0″ with GT 750M GDDR5 and I5/I7 for 750$-800$. Excellent laptop, but low battery performance.
- Dell Inspiron 15R SE - including an I7 and a Radeon 7730M and a good 1080p screen. Though not the fastest for the price, for 750$ it will be hard to find such a combination currently.
- HP dv6z-7200 - The good matte 1080p screen with moderate capabilities for comparably lower price than other laptops.
- Asus N56DP. For 800$ you get a sleek laptop with a very good matte 1080p screen along with good gaming performance with the quad A10-4600M + Radeon 7730M + 8GB and you also get some nice features – a backlit keyboard, 1TB HDD and an external subwoofer. The laptop should is cool and quite. It is the fastest of the 15.6″ with 1080p screen and Windows OS.
- Acer V3-571G 15.6″ with a GT 730M and 4GB for 600$ delivers a very good payload. The GT 730M will give you a gaming performance level of the GT 640M-645M.
|Model (link to coupon)||GPU/CPU||Street Price||Why||Why not||sources|
|GTX 660M / I7-3610QM||850$ (was 800$)||
||y580 with fullhd review: 1, 2|
|Lenovo IdaPad Y480 14.0″||GT 650M 2GB (DDR3) / Intel I7-3630QM||750$ for GT 650M version||
|Lenovo G780 17.3″||GT 635M / I7-3632QM||660$ currently||
|Lenovo Y570 review - this is the I5 version review, but it’s basically the same laptop|
|MSI CX61 15.6″||GT 645M / I5-3210M||700$||
||only a 1366×768 resolution (no configuration option)|
|HP dv6z-7200 15.6″||Radeon 7670M / A8-4500M||700$||
|HP Pavilion dv6t-7000 select edition||Nvidia GT 650M 2GB GDDR5 / Intel Ivy Bridge I5-3210M||750$ with GT 650M 2GB GDDR5, I5-3210M and 1080p screen||
||review of previous generation dv6tse,dv6t-7000 quad edition review|
||dv6t-7000 quad edition review,Another one|
|Asus N56DP 15.6″||Radeon 7730M / A10-4600M||800$||
||Asus N56DP review|
|Samsung NP350V5C 15.6″||Radeon 7730M / I5-3210M||650$-750$||
|Sony Vaio E 17.3″||HD 7650M / I5-3210M||760$ on newegg||
||review with I7-3612QM and 7650M|
|Sony Vaio S 15.5||GT 640M LE / I5-3210M||900$||
||Sony Vaio S 15.5″ review (with I7)|
|Acer TimelineU M5-481G 14.0″||GT 640M LE GDDR5 / I5-3317U||650$!||
||Acer TimelineU M5-481G review, Acer TimelineU M5-481G review|
|Acer TimelineU M5-581TG 15.6″||GT 640M LE GDDR5 / I5-3317U||700$!||Pretty much same as the M5-481TG||Pretty much same as the M5-481TG. Currently the price is right!||review, another review|
|Acer V3-571G 15.6″||GT 730M / I5-3230M||650$||
||review with GT 650M|
|Dell Inspiron 15R SE 15.6″||Radeon 7730M / I7-3632QM||750$||
||Dell 15R SE review|
|Sager NP6110 11.6″||GT 650M 2GB DDR3 / I5-3210M||820$ base price||
||Eurocom Monster review|
|XoticPC Force QAL51-HD 15.6″||GT 650M DDR3 / I5-2450M or I7||775$ with I5 and GT 650M DDR3 (cash)||