Latest News & Articles
World of Tanks update 9.15 : Graphics engine upgraded to CoreEngine 3.0 – major performance improvementsPosted on 4 days agoWorld of Tanks has been updated to version 9.15, which brings major performance improvements with the move to the CoreEngine 3.0 3D engine. I’ve retested the Dell Inspiron 7559 with […]
- 0 Posted on 5 days agoSome new details have popped up in some AMD conference for press and analysts. You can read all about it here, but I list some of the highlights in general […]
- 5 Posted on 1 week agoSo, the new and long awaited Nvidia Pascal GPU architecture is now available for mobile users too. As long rumored and anticipated, the high end mobile GPUs are actually very […]
- 1 Posted on June 26, 2016I know the relation to gaming laptops is really a long shot here, but I think it’s better to write it. NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) has released their May […]
- 139 Posted on June 22, 2016Best/Recommended gaming laptops up to $800
- 31 Posted on June 13, 2016Nothing a lot more than the title. If the forecasts are correct, the very considerable performance and power efficiency improvements mean that the next generation of gaming laptops could deliver twice […]
- 15 Posted on June 4, 2016So, Videocardz magic made GTX 1060M specifications available (link). It shows a 16nm GP106 chip (Pascal, not Maxwell II rebranding), 1280 cores@1GHZ, 4GB GDDR5@1.25GHZ at 128-bit bus bandwidth. These specifications […]
- 1 Posted on June 1, 2016Update: seems like Videocardz have removed the GTX 1050M page. I’ll update So, the new Nvidia Pascal GPU architecure is here and the actual cards start pouring in – only […]
- 0 Posted on May 27, 2016Videocardz Leprechauns got their hands on exclusive info (well, it was handed to him/her, but still) – Asus ROG next generation gaming laptops with GTX 1080M show higher 3DMark 2011 performance […]
- 7 Posted on May 20, 2016So, Asus has released their new lightweight gaming series – the ROG Strix G502. The basic GL502VT version comes with a GTX 970M 3GB GDDR5 GPU, I7-6700HQ, 8GB RAM and […]
- 0 Posted on 3 weeks agoWell, I’ve got the Voyo VBook V3 convertible ultrabook for a review. I just got it from Gearbest in order to review it (Thanks Gearbest). It’s not a gaming laptop […]
- 2 Posted on 4 weeks agoEurocom Sky M5 (Clevo P650RE) Review (GTX 970M 6GB, I7) : An upgrade to a fine machine makes a fine machine
- 0 Posted on July 6, 2016I’ve got the MSI GE62 6QF for a quick review. This is the model in Amazon. I wanted to review this one because it was selling for $1100 (still is) […]
- 3 Posted on June 4, 2016Asus Strix GL502VT Review (GTX 970M, I7) : GTX 970M and I7-6700HQ in a lightweight and slim ROG gaming laptop. What else do we get in this $1200 machine?
- 18 Posted on April 17, 2016Asus ROG G501VW Review : Good option as a thin & lightweight gaming/multimedia laptop, if you can catch it for the right price
- 7 Posted on April 3, 2016Clevo N155RF / SAGER NP7258 Review : GTX 965M and I7-6700HQ for a little more, but there are some drawbacks and positioning is hard
- 0 Posted on March 20, 2016eGPUs are around the corner, but how cost effective these solution are really going to be?
- 25 Posted on March 14, 2016Asus Zenbook Pro UX501VW Review : High quality and attractive lightweight 15.6" gaming laptop, but who is it addressed to?
- 13 Posted on March 13, 2016Asus FZ50VW Review : Almost good gaming laptop under $900. Display ruins everything
- 11 Posted on February 7, 2016Asus G752VY Review : really for gamers who want (almost) the fastest and biggest