Great deal from HP. Almost. Above 800$ you get a real good discount. The thing is that the 7730M seems to be immature product currently having no crossfire support with the integrated AMD GPU. The 7730M in this case seems to be the DDR3 version and according to benchmarks on the net isn’t much more powerful than the 7690M GDDR5 if at all, which is bothering. However, it might be due to bad drivers support.
2. Change the graphics prםcessor to 7730M 2GB.
3. Add a backlit keyboard if you like and change the cpu to A8-4500M CPU. Or choose any upgrades that make it above 799$. Add to Cart.
4. Enter JULY4SALEHP coupon and buy, if you want.
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- AMD Quad-Core A8-4500M (3.0GHz/2.1GHz, 4MB L2 Cache)
- 2GB AMD Radeon(TM) HD 7730M Graphics
- FREE Upgrade to 6GB 1600MHz DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
- Microsoft(R) Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word/Excel(R) only, No PowerPoint(R)/Outlook(R)
- FREE Upgrade to 640GB 5400RPM Hard Drive
- No additional security software
- 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
- 15.6-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit Display (1366×768)
- SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
- HP TrueVision Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone + HP SimplePass Fingerprint Reader
- 802.11b/g/n WLAN
- Backlit Keyboard
- HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope
This is a review of last year dv6zeq - a very nice laptop.
Another good option for those of you who need basic gaming performance plus a good FullHD display (directions):
2. Go to the display upgrade options and choose the FullHD display
3. Enter JULY4SALEHP coupon and buy.
For 550$ you get a basic (but decent) gaming performance + 15.6″ FullHD display – pretty much awesome and definitely one of mu favourites.