The Sager NP9130 is Sager’s upper midrange 15.6″ gaming laptop. It is based on the new Clevo P151EM1 barebone and equipped with the GTX 670M and new GTX 670MX and I5 (base configuration).
This laptop still doesn’t have an in-depth review. However, we can guess it has about the same quality of the P150EM, maybe a little better. Again, keep in mind that this is not based on a thorough review and only speculations.
- good (but not great) build quality.
- No schmaltz styling – no glam monster looks, just a plain solid design.
- Default display is a FullHD display.
- Many customization option. Noteworthy are the excellent 95% NTSC Gamut Color, very high contrast and very good brightness FullHD (+75$ / 95$ for matte) – recommended.
- Best performance per price ratio with the GTX 670M for 1100$.
- Easily upgradable. You can take it apart quite easily and add things yourself.
- Not bad verity of connection ports, including 3 USB 3.0 ports, HDMI, display port, eSata, DVI and more.
- Probably high noise or heat levels.
- You can get almost the same performance for 100$ less and you’ll also get a Windows copy or for 100$ more get the G55VW.
- No OS – adds price for some who need an copy.
Click here to get the Sager directly:
Direct Competitors and Alternatives:
suprise! Lenovo IdeaPad Y580 (15.6″)
Dell Inspiron 17r special edition (17.3″)
HP Pavilion dv7t (17.3″), HP Envy 17 (17.3″)
MSI GE70-0NC/ GE70-0ND
Lastest special deals