HP vs Lenovo

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  junky 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

stunkovii
    Participant

So I am buying a new gaming  laptop with a medium budget and some “restrictions”, anyways I found 2 choices :

Lenovo Legion y520- Intel Core I5-7300HQ

-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB

-1x8GBDDR4 2400

-1TB SATA

HP pavilion gaming 15 -Intel Core i5 7300HQ, 2,50 GHz, Core 4

-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB

-8Gb

-1TB SATA

These two have basically same hardware and all , but on example Lenovo has better cooling than HP while HP has better screen quallity, what is your opinion ? What should I buy ?

I prefer playing games smoothly and watching movies.
    <h1></h1>
    <h1></h1>

junky
    Keymaster

Hi!

1. USA? budget?
    2. I’m not sure which is “better”, but I think the screen is quite similar on both, if I remember correctly (not sure!)

stunkovii
    Participant

No, not in USA, Croatia ,  1st one is 982 $ and Hp is around 940 $. So my budget is about 900 $.

Any reccomendations, maybe something other than these two ? Just want to be able to play modern titles withouth lag and have a decent laptop.

junky
    Keymaster

Can you give links to stores? can you buy from other places in Europe, like Germany, UK, Hungary, and such?

stunkovii
    Participant

junky
    Keymaster

Generally, you don’t have a lot of options. You can check these on the $1000 recommenations

Can you find the VX5-591G within you budget, maybe in sites like laptopszalon, amazon.de or cyberport.de?

For example, you can get this one, but I’m not sure about import taxes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.