Games – Idea's/advice wanted please!

Home Forums Gaming Laptops Forum | Just Ask Games – Idea's/advice wanted please!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sunshineliu 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Devo
    Participant

Hey,

Looking for games with good single player and online (online isnt a must) I like most games and genre isnt an issue. Play alot of RPG, open world, simulation, shooter games but I really am open to anything. I’m gaming on a laptop at the moment so I understand im not going to be able to run Fallout 4 or anything like that. Sad face.

Offline games is a preferred at the moment as I’m currently travelling so internet can be diabolical at times ( Can’t even load a 14 sec video..yeah that bad..)

Also I’m not that clued up when it comes to laptop/PC’s (I pay money and game..Sorry!) so please go easy as I may ask some stupid questions etc.

Laptop spec is :

Windows 10

Processor  AMD A10-5750M APU with Radeon(tm) HD graphics 2.50 GHz

Ram  8.00 GB

AMD Radeon HD 8650G + HD 8750M Dual Graphics.

Cheers for the help/replies in advance.

Devo

junky
    Keymaster

Hi!

So, you are asking for game recommendations? not really looking for a new pc/laptop, right?

Devo
    Participant

Hey.

First of all sorry if it’s wrong place to ask.

Second, I’m asking asking for ideas for games yes, also if this laptop spec is any good? And what it’s capable of? And I am going to be purchasing a custom PC later in the year, so ideas are welcome (I appreciate they may be dated in a couple of months)

Thanks all the same.

junky
    Keymaster

later this year you’ll have all new stuff from all major manufacturers!

sunshineliu
    Participant

Would you  like to try Blu-ray Player? There are something about it,for your reference.
    <table style=”border-collapse: collapse; width: 54pt;” border=”0″ width=”72″ cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″><colgroup><col style=”width: 54pt;” width=”72″ /> </colgroup>
    <tbody>
    <tr style=”height: 13.5pt;”>
    <td style=”height: 13.5pt; width: 54pt;” width=”72″ height=”18″>http://www.f2fsoft.com/blu-ray-player/play-blu-ray-on-pc/</td&gt;
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.