ASUS T100Ha Best Lightweight 10 inch Windows Tablet for Emulation?

Home Forums Gaming Laptops Forum | Just Ask ASUS T100Ha Best Lightweight 10 inch Windows Tablet for Emulation?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  junky 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have done a very long search for the best 10 inch Windows tablet that is the most portable and best at gaming. I searched videos on YouTube and found people playing Super Mario Sunshine on the ASUS Transformer Book T100HA tablet and it ran at perfect speed. I also found a video of Final Fantasy 10 running at perfect speed on the tablet. I am convinced this is the best 10 inch Windows tablet, but there is 1 giant flaw. It has problems with overheating. The tablet throttles at 86 degrees. Is there a better Windows tablet than this that is 10 inches or less? Keep in mind screen size is not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about the dimensions over the object in length horizontally. The processor is an Intel Atom X5 Z8500 CPU and there is video evidence that it will run the emulators I mentioned. If an 8-10 inch windows tablet has better performance or is better at withstanding overheating, please let me know.
    Thanks,
    -Matt

PS I only need this for emulators. PC gaming on it is of no concern to me.

junky
    Keymaster

Hi again – please keep it in one thread!

Tablets will have these problems usually, with current tech.  I think maybe the Nvidia shield could be a good option?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.