Latest News & Articles
- 0 Posted on 13 hours agoSo, it seems that the days of standard and fast external GPU (or eGPU) are coming rapidly with the introduction of the Thunderbolt 3 over USB Type-C. Intel recently released […]
Dell Alienware 15 R2 and Alienware 17 R3 are now available with Skylake CPU, Nvidia GTX 965M/970M, Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.1 Type-C, DDR4L and morePosted on 4 days agoThe Dell Alienware 15 R2 (Dell) and Dell Alienware 17 R3 (Dell) are now available. These are the Skylake iteration of these models, but they come with some new […]
- 0 Posted on 4 days agoThe new MSI GT72s is now available (G-037 model from Amazon). What the GT72S adds over the previous Broadwell GT72 models is USB 3.1 Type-C (thunderbolt 3?), NVMe M.2 slots, […]
- 2 Posted on 1 week agoWell, DirectX12 gets a lot of attention now, accompanied by Windows 10 with 3D engines and games announcing they’ll support or be using it. Vulkan API, the open source and […]
- 0 Posted on 1 week agoJust a quicky. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a small and lightweight laptop that simply has a good fast standard PCIe port/cable so you can connect any graphics card […]
I was wrong : 100% GPU utilization does not mean 100% of the potential power and GPU bottlenecks are not real in many casesPosted on 1 week agoThis is just a short one. I need to apologize about it girls and boys and I also want to explain. I told people that their the games are anyway GPU-limited and there […]
AMD GCN-based Radeon GPUs benefit significantly from DX12, judging by Ashes of Singularity benchmarksPosted on 3 weeks agoThe release of the alpha/beta Ashes of Singularity sparked discussions and debates among many technology and GPUs enthusiasts. The reason was the surprising results from benchmarks all over the web. […]
- 0 Posted on 4 weeks agoAcer refreshes its lines with new Acer VN7-592G, VN7-792G midrange gaming laptops, instead the current VN7-591G and VN7-792G laptops. Both will have the Nvidia GTX 960M 2/4GB GPU and a […]
- 0 Posted on 4 weeks agoAcer have revealed the new Predator 15. This seems to be their new flagship high performance gaming laptop, probably rivaling the MSI GT72/GT72s and Asus G752. The Predator 15 (and […]
- 2 Posted on 3 weeks agoSo, recently, the new AMD Carrizo chips have become available (scarcely) and I got my hands on the HP Envy 15Z-ah000 with an FX-8800P APU (review here). Like many others […]
- 2 Posted on 3 weeks agoNo reason to buy due to HP imposed limitations, but great APU potential
- 2 Posted on August 11, 2015MSI PX60 2QD Review: Overall good machine, but a hard sale and not what you think when you hear "prestige"
- 9 Posted on July 12, 2015Acer E5-573G Review : Good cheap gaming laptop, with rough edges
- 6 Posted on July 6, 2015Gigabyte P55W Review : Good package overall, but doesn't shone over the competitors.
- 25 Posted on July 4, 2015MSI GT72 Dominator G-1445 Review : Broadwell CPU and GSync are put into motion in MSI's flagship 17.3" gaming laptop
- 0 Posted on June 1, 2015V3-572G Review with Broadwell I5-5200U, GT 840M 2GB RAM and a 768p display
- 4 Posted on April 27, 2015VN7-571G Review with Broadwell I5-5200U, GTX 850M 4GB RAM and an 1080p IPS display
- 17 Posted on April 24, 2015Alienware 15 Review with GTX 965M, I5-4210H. What does the Alienware brand really brings to the table?
- 29 Posted on April 21, 2015Clevo P650SG Review with GTX 980M, I7-4720HQ and an IPS 1620p display, how does it fares and how does it compares to the 970M competition